Sacramento, California

I paid off my auto loan with citifinancial auto a year ago. They have never sent me my title, a thank you for your business or even a kiss my ***.

I have tried calling them but all phone no.'s given me have funneled into the same recording. Then when I enter my account no. and zip code I just get a busy signal. I have tried calling the local office that has been no help at all.

One no. I called said they were out for training to better serve us, huh!

With out a title I can't get them off my insurance or sell my vehicle. What can I do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Citifinancial Auto Loan.

Comments

Same issue here - paid off in October 2010 and just traded in the car, of course the dealership wants it yesterday. Citifinancial Auto is out of business, period end of story.

However, according to Santander, which took over my loan in the last 3 months of my payments, I can still fax my title request to 866-989-2093 along with vehicle info and my official request. Of course, I also included my contact information.

That was about 4 business days ago, nothing heard yet. No idea who/how to follow up.

CitiFinancial Auto Reviews