Phoenix, Arizona
1K views

Paid off our Auto loan over a year ago and they never sent us the title, Citifinancial Auto is no longer in business,they have since changed business names and we can't find anyone to talk to that can help us get our title. they can see that the loan was paid in full and the title wasn't released.

We were finally given a fax number to a third world country, that is the only contact that can be provided, I don't think we will ever see the title to our car, Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Needless to say pissed consumer doesn't come close to how I feel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citifinancial Auto Loan.

Comments

U can email CFAautoitems@citi.com for liens or titles release. I did mine and they got back to me in less than 24 hours.

Yes they closed down but they left the archival department open just for stuff like this. I hope this helps

Email cfaautoitems@citi.com

I had same problem and called santatander and they gave me email adress. Someone emailed me this morning saying title was on the way.

Here is the current phone # (714)375-9250. Ask for the Assistant Manger, is name is Adam Sisnero.

He helped my problem and very professional. I hope this will help you solve your problem

Citifinancial auto was bought out by santander.

@Carlos

so how do you get a hold of santander

CitiFinancial Auto Reviews